We are proud to announce that we are offering our Alegría FarmBoxx, a RegenOrganic mix of ultra-nutrient dense greens, herbs and medicinal flowers.
Hello from Team Alegría!
To develop resiliency and strengthen your bodies’ ability to adapt to stresses including flu, COVID and other natural pathogens, we are providing you with information on the 24-33 different plant cultivars that are contained within the FarmBoxx. It is healthiest to use as many of these plants together in a big delicious salad which delivers a vast array of diverse nutrients that promote health, resilience and adaptability within our bodies.
“An Introduction to the FarmBox” video is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqpzbmblGN8 followed by a 15-minute video with our regenerative Chef Loghan Call at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJk5QGlyq0U showing how to prep the ultimate “Alegría Salad” in your own home.
Example of Weekly Alegría Ingredients
The following is a list of ingredients that you may find in your weekly FarmBoxx. Should you wish to learn more about their individual health benefits, please visit http://alegriafresh.com/produce.html.
- Green and Red lettuce
- Green Onions
- Garlic Chives
- Rainbow Chard
- Tuscan, Green Curly and Redbore Kale
- Lemon and Red-veined Sorrel
- Arugula Roquette
- Purple Fennel fronds
- Clamshell ingredients #1: Daikon radish, Hot Black Cobra and Red Chile pepper, Golden and Red Beet, White and Purple onion + Passion fruit
- Clamshell ingredients #2: Mixed cherry tomatoes including Black Cherry, Sun Sugar, Red Cherry,
- Indigo Apple + Cardinal Basil, Purple and Genovese Basil and “Holy” or Tulsi Basil
- Herbs: Lavendar, Rosemary, Fennel seed, Parsley, Chocolate mint, Spearmint, Japanese Shiso, Ginger, Turmeric
- Edible flowers: Red Amaranth, Marigold, Garlic chive flowers, Nasturtium